Ever heard of Quidax as a cryptocurrency trader based in Nigeria? If you haven’t, stop wondering what it is and keep reading.
In this article, you are going to know;
- All about Quidax (the Cryptocurrency Exchange For Traders In Nigeria)
- Things you can do on Quidax Exchange
- The Pros and cons of Quidax
Let’s get started.
What is Quidax Africa Cryptocurrency Exchange about?
Quidax Africa, co-founded and own by Buchi Okoro, is a Nigeria-based cryptocurrency exchange that offers buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, trading of cryptocurrencies and at the same time as a wallet coins can be kept for future purposes.
On Quidax Africa, you can use your local bank accounts to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with Naira currency. You also have the option of withdrawing your funds/money directly into your bank accounts with little transaction fee.
Problem Quidax Africa is here to solve
Quidax offers cryptocurrency exchange platform for traders to place their orders and get them filled as soon as possible without having to involve third-party in the selling and buying of cryptocurrencies right here in Nigeria and other African countries.
Unlike other cryptocurrency exchanges that charges high fee for deposit and withdraw, Quidax charges the least in all of the markets globally.
Cryptocurrencies you can buy and sell on Quidax
The following cryptocurrencies are what are available on Quidax Africa for you to either buy or sell.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dash (DASH)
- Tron (TRX)
- Tether (USDT) – Fiat currency
Subsequently, they will add more.
The currency pair Quidax offers for trading
Quidax offers just two currency pairs for trading (if you are in Nigeria). They are; Naira and USDT.
The USDT can be paired with Naira and Bitcoin only.
How much is Quidax transaction fees?
Like I said earlier, they have the least fee when it comes to deposit and withdraw. They charge N100 for every withdraw you make and also charge N100 for every deposit when you make use of Providus account that will be provided for you.
When it comes to sending and receiving of coins fees, it depends on the gas fee made by the Cryptocurrency miners. The good news is, when you transfer from one Quidax account ro another Quidax account, there is no fee.
Also, transfer of Tron out of your Quidax wallet to another wallet (either Quidax or not) is FREE as at the time of writing this article.
How to register on Quidax Africa
- To join millions of African using Quidax Africa Exchange, click here to go to their website. Once it opens, click on CREATE ACCOUNT and continue.
- All you need to register is your email, bio-data, contact address.
- Once your registration is done, you will need to verify your identity which will help lift the limit on your account.
- And to be safer side, make sure your account is secured by enabling 2FA Authentication and use a strong password.
- If the address is not www.quidax.com or blog.quidax.com or support.quidax.com IT IS NOT QUIDAX!
Does Quidax Africa has mobile app?
Yes, they do. You can get it either for Android or iPhone. Just go to your play store or apple store to install it.
Can I trade cryptocurrency on Quidax app?
Quidax has embedded their order book in the App. If you want to trade using their order book, you will need to make use of your chrome browser or laptop or the quidax app.
Quidax Africa social handles
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/QuidaxAfrica
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quidaxafrica
- Telegram: @quidax_army_nigeria
Wrapping up intro to Quidax Africa Exchange
Quidax Africa Exchange is the best place for you to Day trade or swing trade cryptocurrency in Nigeria with ease.
Verifying your identity is as easy ABC unlike some local and foreign exchanges.
How to Day Trade Cryptocurrency? Kindly sign up for our intensive training qnd smile to bank everyday.