Nigeria-based cryptocurrency exchange, Quidax is officially the first exchange to launch the first token (QDX Token) on Julpad and that’s happening on 19th of May, 2021 at exactly 10 am UTC (11 am in Nigerian time).
In this short guide, we will be showing you how to buy the qdx token on Julpad. Delay is dangerous.
Should you not know, Quidax is going to be the home of BEP20 tokens in Nigeria and Africa at large.
What you need to buy QDX Token on Julpad
The things you need are;
- BNB: Use the money you want to invest in the qdx token to buy BNB because it is what you’ll be using to buy the coin later.
- Trust wallet account: Make sure your account is ready for transactions.
- Be time conscious: Thousands of people are waiting to buy the token, if you hesitate, you may end up buying at a higher price.
Video Guide On How To Buy QDX Token On Julpad
If you prefer video to guide, watch the guide here.
How to buy QDX Token on Julpad
Follow the steps below.
- Log on to www.julpad.com
- Click on WalletConnect and scan the QR code with your decentralized wallet. This will help you connect your Metamask or Trust wallet.
- Click on the link symbol at the bottom of the QDX project page
- Enter the amount of BNB you want to spend to buy $QDX and click on “deposit”
- Boom! You’ve successfully bought $QDX
- Your $QDX will be sent to your decentralized wallet a few days after the launchpad.
Also in the Quidax news update
Quidax has partnered with leading blockchain analysis firm Chainalysis to provide transparency and reduce fraud cases within its ecosystem.
Chainalysis is known for helping cryptocurrency platforms assess risk, safeguard against illicit transactions, and protect their reputations with superior Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions.
Quidax will be able to leverage Chainalysis solutions to optimize its platform.
Before you go, read more about QDX Token here.